Practice Areas

Effective Guidance From An Experienced Attorney

Criminal and family law matters are both extremely stressful to deal with. Both can incite fear and both can dramatically impact your future if they are not handled correctly. At Maryan Law, LLC, you will receive the support you need.

I am attorney Dorie A. Maryan. I chose to practice criminal defense and family law in the Indianapolis area because I feel passionately that everyone deserves a strong legal advocate when they are going through one of the most difficult times in their lives. With 15 years of experience, I use my knowledge to protect my clients' rights and best interests no matter what issue they are facing.

Helping You Make The Right Decisions

Any legal process involves a series of important decisions. While some attorneys expect you to make the right decision without giving you all of the details, I take a different approach. I stay in close communication with my clients throughout the duration of their case. To me, it is important you not only know what is going on in your case, but also you know your options and their potential outcomes. When you work with me, you can trust you will have the information necessary to make the right choices.

Recognition From My Peers And Former Clients

To me, the greatest compliment is a satisfied client. Although doing what is right for my clients is more important to me than awards, I was fortunate to have received the 2013 and 2014 Clients' Choice Award from Avvo. To hear more about what my former clients have to say about me, visit my Testimonials page.

I was also selected for inclusion to the Indiana Super Lawyers Rising Stars list and The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 list. I am committed to providing skilled legal guidance to people throughout the Indianapolis area. To learn more about my background and qualifications, please follow the link below:

Meet With Me In A Free Consultation

At my firm, your initial consultation is free. To schedule a time to meet, please call me at 317-245-8629 or fill out a contact form.